- working with current customers (carrying out entire sales cycle);
- gaining new customers/expanding customer base;
- drafting, coordinating and implementing monthly and annual plans;
- drafting and submitting weekly reports/statements on key clients and negotiations status, approval of new prices and launching new products;
- actively developing the existing customer base;
- expanding the product mix (assortment matrix);
- conducting sales analysis and planning, implementing sales plan, ensuring gain in sales;
- canvassing, exercising shipment control
- implementing internal communications to ensure effective service to key customers;
- working with reporting documents;
- monitoring accounts receivable;
- collecting and analyzing marketing information on competitors;
- carrying out promo offerings at the premises of key customers, designing various marketing events and monitoring their implementation;
- 1 to 3 years of work experience, higher education/secondary professional education;
- at least 1 year experience in working with sales networks, large wholesale companies, key customers (awarding contracts);
- knowledge of the specifics of the key customers market, and experience with multi-format networks;
- personally undertaken effective sales;
- experience in the position of Key Account Manager is preferred;
- experience in negotiating and interacting with partners (suppliers, customers);
- well-bred oral speech and written language;
- personal traits: analytical mind-set, commitment, sense of responsibility advanced interpersonal skills, a high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition, confidence, initiative, independence, result orientated with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines.
- excellent knowledge of PC is required (Word, Excel, 1C (preferred)).
- One of the Holding’s main keys to success is a strong team of professionals. The Holding places high emphasis on staff development both in terms of career advancement and professional growth.
- We are prepared to train and help our specialists develop to ensure rapid career growth to the best managers.
- We provide an opportunity for free training, we implement incentive programs and invite to incentive tours.
- Interesting work in a comfortable office premises.
- Competitive salary starting from 60000 (RUB) +% from sales + additional compensation. The compensation system designedv to ensure the principles of internal fairness and performance incentive.
- Opportunities professional and personal development.
- Friendly staff.
- Processing according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation (paid leave and sick leave).
- Discounts for all Company products.
- Business hours: Mon-Thu from 9:00 to 18:00; Fri from 9:00 to 17:00
- On employer’s premises
starting from 60 000 (RUB)